Very Serious III: Return of the Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sophistikitty
sophistikitty

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaack - Page 2 Empty Re: We're baaaaaaaaaaaaack

Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:36 pm
EEEE KINSEL HIII!!

It does feel like home.
dogimo
dogimo

Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:20 pm
Kinsel should have like a national ad campaign. Kinsel, soft focus, slow motion, coming in through doors smiling setting everyone at ease - and then the slogan clinches it:

"Kinsel. NOW it feels like home."

There should be more nationwide ad campaigns about private individuals for some reason. It could be sort of a funded initiative, not by governments but by a sort of secret global shadow government conspiracy. The Kinsel campaign could be the feel-good kickoff for it, and the message?

People are important, asshole!

Maybe could use a tweak or two from the focus groups, but I think we're easily half there.
gotananswerforevery

Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:38 am
Many people have a true need for oxygen and also maybe trace elements. Some people require frequent trimming of toe and fingernails. Still others require other specific people to stay at least 500 feet away from them at all times; this is usually called “a restraining order.” I myself only require baked goods, various fermented beverages, some furred animals, the love of a fine woman, a plethora of Mexican food items, the existence of funk and rock and roll music, and a tall ship and the stars to sail by. And a Buddhist sensibility mixed with a sense of the general absurdity of life. Also, underwear.
dogimo
dogimo

Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:26 pm
THANK
marsanderson
marsanderson

Wed May 20, 2020 6:33 pm
gotananswerforevery wrote:Many people have a true need for oxygen and also maybe trace elements.  Some people require frequent trimming of toe and fingernails.  Still others require other specific people to stay at least 500 feet away from them at all times; this is usually called “a restraining order.”  I myself only require baked goods, various fermented beverages, some furred animals, the love of a fine woman, a plethora of Mexican food items, the existence of funk and rock and roll music, and a tall ship and the stars to sail by.  And a Buddhist sensibility mixed with a sense of the general absurdity of life.  Also, underwear.

I love you so hard right now.
gotananswerforevery

Tue May 26, 2020 8:09 am
Right back atcha.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum