Very Serious III: Return of the Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
velitas
velitas

Quarandreams Empty Quarandreams

Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:13 pm
I had a dream that I was dating Alec Baldwin and Stephen Baldwin kept trying to trick me into thinking he was Stephen Baldwin so that he could get close enough to murder me.

I had a dream that I brought my cat to America and she had to be quarantined for three months with no human contact and my heart broke into infinity

What are your bizarre quarantine dreams?
marsanderson
marsanderson

Quarandreams Empty Re: Quarandreams

Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:01 pm
My heart is breaking for your cat dream. That sounds awful.

I dreamed that one of My Boys came to visit and we went out dancing after he put tribal warrior makeup on me.
dogimo
dogimo

Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:57 pm
OW, MAN! I just HAD ONE.

Damn my dream memory, so readily overwritten by waking memory. I'll try to recall it.

On the upside, I just saw a little little lizard take a shit and run off with it still attached! Then stop and it dropped. Folks, this is why we humans stockpile TP like maniacs.
dogimo
dogimo

Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:06 pm
Oh, never mind. I remembered the dream. It was dumb. I was arguing vehemently about the implications of quarantines on fucking Quora.

Is it just me, or is it weird how in a dream where you're on the internet, it keeps slipping back and forth between engaging via a screen and actually interacting with a person? Not that I've noticed that before. Maybe it was just this dream.

I am pretty sure I haven't dreamed many dreams of being on the internet. This is likely an effect of isolation.
velitas
velitas

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:32 am
velitas wrote:I had a dream that I was dating Alec Baldwin and Stephen Baldwin kept trying to trick me into thinking he was Stephen Baldwin so that he could get close enough to murder me.

I had a dream that I brought my cat to America and she had to be quarantined for three months with no human contact and my heart broke into infinity

What are your bizarre quarantine dreams?
*Stephen Baldwin kept trying to trick me into thinking he was ALEC
velitas
velitas

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:33 am
marsanderson wrote:My heart is breaking for your cat dream. That sounds awful.

I dreamed that one of My Boys came to visit and we went out dancing after he put tribal warrior makeup on me.

Thank you! I was so glad she was sleeping in my bed so when I woke up from it I could hold her and listen to her purr lol

OMG your dream sounds AMAZING
velitas
velitas

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:34 am
dogimo wrote:Oh, never mind. I remembered the dream. It was dumb. I was arguing vehemently about the implications of quarantines on fucking Quora.

Is it just me, or is it weird how in a dream where you're on the internet, it keeps slipping back and forth between engaging via a screen and actually interacting with a person? Not that I've noticed that before. Maybe it was just this dream.

I am pretty sure I haven't dreamed many dreams of being on the internet. This is likely an effect of isolation.

Huh. I don't know if I've ever dreamed about being on the internet. I feel like surely I must have! Especially all those years I spent so much of my time on the forum. But none that I can recall. Maybe I can lucid dream make it happen tonight!
dogimo
dogimo

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:11 am
The more I think it over, the odder it seems. I feel like this may be the only or one of the very few times.

Which makes some sense. I mean, you don't need to look stuff up in a dream. If it's part of the dream you tend to know enough about it to go on.

And yet I KNOW I have had dreams involving VSers. I feel like though it's always a personal appearance, contrived upon some dream pretext.

velitas wrote:Maybe I can lucid dream make it happen tonight!

DO IT

emmyjoye

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:04 pm
I had a weird Love is Blind/quarantine dream last night which ended with my running through the streets of London, panicking that I had lost my phone somewhere, and would need to drive home in a car with the streering wheel on the American side.
sophistikitty
sophistikitty

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:07 pm
I'm pretty sure I had my first lockdown-related dream last night, but I can't remember exactly what it involved. Accidentally breaking lockdown, I think.

I've also been dreaming about work far too much.
dogimo
dogimo

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:02 pm
I woke up and my dream had nothing to do with any of this. And it was kind of weird and unpleasant besides, although as I recall - I came off pretty well. Wtf is that, if a dream's going to be weird and unpleasant, shouldn't it kind of HEAP IT ON YA?

What does it say about one when one goes around in one's weird, unpleasant dream offering nick of time advice, being prevailed upon at crisis point and sending everyone away relieved and grateful for one's existence, eyes shining in admiration?

The worst part is, I'm pretty sure I knew it was a dream. "This is a dream."

Pause for reflection.

"These people are not real people."

Yet I was so kind to them, even now, I am almost touched. No, I'm definitely touched.

I TOTALLY COULD BE A BUDDHIST
velitas
velitas

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:13 pm
I dreamt I was working for some kind of crime boss. I watched the bag. Pretty simple. I also got vacation days. Sweet. And then I started remembering how two different hotels had given me free stays to use later. We could go away for six whole days!

And then I woke up and was disappointed those free hotel stays weren't real but thought, "We can still figure out a way to go" and then I remembered. We can't go anywhere
dogimo
dogimo

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:44 pm
AW MAN.

The breaking waves of realization you get upon awaking these days kind of SUCK. I remember some huge senses of relief, past mornings. Waking up and letting the dream FELT SO REAL reality ungrasp you and slip away. And whatever it was you'd accepted was real, that you'd just have to live with - as it slipped away you felt FREED and wanted to RUN OUTSIDE AND DO ALL THE THINGS.

It's like somebody's added a last slap in the face to the process.
velitas
velitas

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:50 pm
I KNOW! I almost prefer my terrorizing dreams of weeks before because at least upon waking it was like ahhh okay. Things are still where I left them. I am still me. There's hope in the world. But this morning was the universe pulling the ol' up high, down low, TOO SLOW! on me.
dogimo
dogimo

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:00 am
That feels so relatable. Relateable. RE LATE UH BULL
velitas
velitas

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:07 am
*thank*
Elle
Elle

Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:11 am
I actually just had a dream last night where I had gone out of town for some reason but then everything got quarantined so I was stuck at a hostel with a bunch of college kids. It was a really nice hostel, but I really just wanted to go home. I did eventually head to the airport because it was supposed to be open and letting people go home but I got there and it turns out I still couldn't go home but I'd broken quarantine and couldn't go back to the hostel because I broke quarantine. And then I think I woke up.

So I think that might have been slightly quarantine related. Maybe. A little bit.
emmyjoye

Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:21 pm
I had a dream that I had to quarantine in a house full of GIANT ticks.
gotananswerforevery

Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:55 pm
Only ticks
gotananswerforevery

Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:57 pm
Quarandreams 12e72210
ezeebee
ezeebee
Admin

Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:58 pm
Quarandreams Tick-thicc-xkejb
dogimo
dogimo

Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:47 pm
gotananswerforevery wrote:Quarandreams 12e72210

You know, these "OOPS! All _____!" cereal variants are utterly destructive to the confidence children are meant to have in what goes on down at the cereal factory. This image NAILS IT, by pushing the absurdity of the conceit into nightmare territory. Maybe now we can rethink our fucking assumptions!!

Good job Gota. A trenchant social kick in the mind's BALLS as usual from the master of off-kilter tact and droll, Mister ROCK AND ROLL HIMSELVES, the Answerforeveryman, staunch refusalist of the Vice Presidency of the United Fucking States of A, very seriousards and ardents I give you - GOTANANS!

God man. I'm sorry I've just missed you.

There's an ache from retaining a high regard in mind and heart and being unable to gaze upon its fond object or express it in any way. Gota? You give me such an ache.
Elle
Elle

Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:11 am
Last night my quarandream was about going on a cruise and narrowly avoiding being killed in a major car accident.
velitas
velitas

Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:05 am
Narrowly avoiding being killed in a major car accident ON the cruise? That would be one fancy ship
Elle
Elle

Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:50 am
It was at a fancy outdoor restaurant in one of the ports. But it was a pretty fancy cruise.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum