Very Serious III: Return of the Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ezeebee
ezeebee
Admin

Things you can't say in The 24 Hour Thread Empty Things you can't say in The 24 Hour Thread

Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:34 pm
GODDAMNIT

I ALWAYS MISS THE DEADLINE
sophistikitty
sophistikitty

Things you can't say in The 24 Hour Thread Empty Re: Things you can't say in The 24 Hour Thread

Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:43 pm
BUT IT'S SO EXCITING WHEN YOU READ THE THREAD AND WANT TO SAY SOMETHING AND THEN REALISE YOU ACTUALLY CAN!
dogimo
dogimo

Things you can't say in The 24 Hour Thread Empty Re: Things you can't say in The 24 Hour Thread

Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:24 pm
There's something fucking different going on around here. I should be OWNING that thread, but I'm not getting my customary INNER PROMPT to check in good time and surge to glory.

Perhaps I'm just out of the habit though. We shall see.
dogimo
dogimo

Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:27 pm
...I mean, I'm not implying any foul play or underhanded sneaky dealings. Nor am I implying I am somehow OWED glory, OWED triumph in the thread! I'm just, you know, making the imperious face of a habitual triumph artist, regarding his upstart rivals romping in their own well-earned glory and saying to himself (and a bit them) "that's okay, that's okay, enjoy your triumph. Bake the day while the sun's up! Rejoice and roil in your petty little victories for SOON THEY SHALT BE MIIIIINE! MY petty little victories!"

That's all I meant
dogimo
dogimo

Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:09 am
FUCK DANG, ELLE!

I am getting OWNED in that thread. First Sophi, now you! I'm getting trounced.

That's it. I'm redirecting my fury inward. It's one of those explosive focus deals you see in art museum locker rooms with symbolic thumping on each other's chests, slow, rocking full-body stomps and MONOTONE CHANT YELLS. All this does is clear the mind so you can be like "okay. What the fuck?"

Point is, that isn't it maybe, but I'm going to find a psyche-myself-up trick. Come bounding back.

No worries. With a competition like this, memory is key. Trash-talk is kind of a mnemonic.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum