Very Serious III: Return of the Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dogimo
dogimo

Nothing To Add? Empty Nothing To Add?

Tue May 26, 2020 8:27 pm
This is a topic for when you've read all the new messages but had nothing to add. Feels sad. Maybe you appreciated them each and all! Maybe one you would have had something to add, but it was in one of the 6-, 12-, 24- or 35-hour threads, and as the prescribed time had not yet elapsed you could not add and still feel right about it.

It left you feeling nonplussed. Well, nonplus no more! You can put that plus of yours right here.[/i ]Set up for your ease and convenience in those very same cases of strange doubt and inner ruckus (at nothing to add), and not wanting to add something [i]ill-apropos just for the sake of something to add - I hereby present this thread! Now You Can!

Right here, in this here topic. Custom-made for the purpose.

BIG NOTE: You can also add a post in here when you have nothing to add in a specific thread, and wish to say so here. However, please keep all other use of this thread where it goes, thank you. Purposes can only be so broad before they implode upon themselves for lack of coherence, cohesiveness, structural integrity or just plain dignity of purpose.
dogimo
dogimo

Nothing To Add? Empty Re: Nothing To Add?

Tue May 26, 2020 8:31 pm
Not saying dignity of purpose is the be all end all of purpose. It's certainly not the sine qua non! Use your judgment not mine. I will have your back in any such case where your back's a-calling for some loyal and fiercely devoted havin'.

PLATONIC HAVIN'.

I make no promise of hootchie-coo, rock and roll or otherwise. Such things require unconditional conditions to click in place just right, or it's NO DICE. For this guy, anyway.

"The one with the thumbs"
gotananswerforevery

Sat May 30, 2020 5:40 pm
The best thing I can think of at this very moment is when your dog looks at you and you know instinctively that the thoughts in their dog brain are of a sense of safety and comfort so pure that is based on their belief that you are able to do anything necessary for their survival. They are convinced that as long as they are with you, everything is juuust fine. They look up at you and they are thinking “I’m not worried, Harry. I am with you.”
dogimo
dogimo

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:15 pm
I love that. That is just so dog
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum