Very Serious III: Return of the Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sophistikitty
sophistikitty

What sections might get forgotten about that we need to bring back? - Page 2 Empty Re: What sections might get forgotten about that we need to bring back?

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:13 pm
Fucking With Hambo!
dogimo
dogimo

What sections might get forgotten about that we need to bring back? - Page 2 Empty Re: What sections might get forgotten about that we need to bring back?

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:28 pm
OH, SNAP.

I totally misunderstood the concept. Big belated apologies to Hambo and all for all the seemingly non sequitur huzzling I was doing in there.

Still, gotta huzzle, yal. I'm always on the huzz. Sometimes you gotta.

Edit: "yal," that's a hip, singular version of "ya'll" we huzzlers employ. It's like "YAL," rhymes with PAL. "Watch what you're doing, yal! I'm huzzlin' here."
ezeebee
ezeebee
Admin

Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:00 am
gotananswerforevery wrote:Do we have the ability to create PROTECTED AREAS?  Because FWH was the funnest section evar.

I can set permissions for various areas, I can't remember what protection FWH was afforded Razz More data required, then I'll see what I can do!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum