Very Serious III: Return of the Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gotananswerforevery

The 24 Hour Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 24 Hour Thread

Tue May 26, 2020 7:55 am
I found a skull on the ground and it spoke to me in the way that skulls do. It spoke of its life and the unrequited loves and missed connections that came with living as a coyote poet, whose dream was to become an electrician. It spoke of the frustration of always wanting cheese, but being allergic to dairy. It spoke of the proud moment when it had obtained a library card and checked out the DVD of “Flashdance.” It wished aloud for just one more night around the fire, snuggling the disc and wishing it had an outlet and a DVD player. Looking wistfully off into the distance, it said alas, I can have none of these things, for I am dead, there is no fire, I am a skull and the disc was only compatible with European players in any case. Such is death, it said, and the cons seem to outweigh the the pros in my specific case.
dogimo
dogimo

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:14 pm
I never found a skull on the ground. I saw a cattle skull on a porch once, in New Mexico or Texas or something on the way through.

It didn't speak to me. It was like the same kind of skull painted as background detail in a Warner Bros cartoon.
Fuddlebob
Fuddlebob

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 am
I’ve found a skull before; I was probably around 10 at the time so whatever whisperings it had were lost on innocent ears.

Also probably mostly incomprehensible given that it was an animal’s skull, but there you go.
dogimo
dogimo

Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:07 am
I've found a thigh-bone after. I was potentially about 5'11'' since, so whoever whispers I have lost my innocent ears.

Yet questionably partly incredible, taking it as an angel bone, because here I am.
dogimo
dogimo

Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:17 am
There is a
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum